• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

aug breakfast throwdown

miamirick

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2009
heres what i came up with

i fugured most would make a fat brisket and show off the whole thing or they would make dinners so i felt going for breakfast would set mine apart   but only two entered so

made the hash out of potatoes, onions, jalapenos and some leftover brisket from last weeks 23 pounder

the sandwich was three slices put under the broiler, a fried egg and a little sauce

added a few slices of bacon,  why?  why not!

got a hangover?,  this will clear it right up, or make you want to take a nap

that was breakfast

thanks for the votes

gotta go get some yoshidas

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Thats a great dish. Great Job

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Contest or not that is fantastic and on my list of copy Rick to do's - you rock man

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
I so need to make that too looks so good

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Rick, thinking out of the box, making a brisket breakfast that rocks. You have talent my friend! 

chefrob

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 13, 2009
like i said before........i love a good breakfast and points (if i had them) for the sunny side up done well!

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.