Armstrong or Butler County?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

larryfoster

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 21, 2013
Peach Hill, Pa.
Any smokers from this area?
I'm from north of Kittanning and for all intents and purposes a raw novice with a new Dyna-Glo wide body vertical smoker.

Thank you.
I joined a while back but struggled with my equipment at the time and only tried smoking occasionally.
I'm getting a little more serious now and trying to get some experience.

Contemplating buying a hog to butcher this fall and having a lot of meat to smoke.
I haven't butchered a hog in 45 years but my 27 yo son thinks he might want to help.

Welcome to the SMF Family. I'm about 2 hours NE in Emporium. Any questions, search the topic, then post what you need. You can always message someone you trust for help...JJ

Welcome. I am in the state college area. We are having a get-together next weekend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky