Are there ever any Pit Barrel Cooker sales?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Anteater

Original poster
Jun 25, 2021
I’m thinking of picking up my first smoker and I 100% would like to buy the Pit Barrel cooker (or perhaps the junior as only family of 4).
Before clicking ‘purchase’ I was just wondering if Pit Barrel Cooker Co. have a history of doing any sales/deals over the summer? Is it likely they would have a special deal on Independence Day?

Thank you.

Welcome to SMF!

I'm not familiar with their sales pattern but a quick Google Search revealed several Pit Barrel Cooker Company coupons... perhaps check into that?

Come to think of it, I don't think I have ever seen them on sale. UDS either.
Welcome from KC.

Repeat, welcome to Smoking Meat Forum (SMF).
Might try a post on local swap'n'sell media to score a used one. Use a generic request of drum smoker and you may get a hit.
A lot of people buy something and lose interest after a couple of feeble tries

I just got a PBC jr. a few months back. Sorry I did not find any online coupons for their website. I am not sure if they offer a periodic sales. I just bit the bullet and bought. I do like the junior. I bought it to take a smaller / more portable smoker camping. I paired it with a Pitmaster IQ110, works great!

RG

PBC.jpg

I just got a PBC jr. a few months back. Sorry I did not find any online coupons for their website. I am not sure if they offer a periodic sales. I just bit the bullet and bought. I do like the junior. I bought it to take a smaller / more portable smoker camping. I paired it with a Pitmaster IQ110, works great!

RG

View attachment 501341
How do you find the PBJ? I’m torn between it and the normal model.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky