April Throwdown Voting Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Voting poll

• 1) Lox and Avocado Bites w/ Smoked Cotija Cheese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Lobster Mac and Smoked Cheese... Gluten Free

• 3) Jalapeno Popper Chicken Ballotine

• 4) Smoked shrimp and cheese Au Gratin

• 5) Smoked Baked Potato rubbed with S&P mixed up with some butter and sour cream then stuffed with Sm

• 6) Shepherds Pie 3 ways. On the left Italian Fresh ricotta mixed with 2 different smoked ricott

• 7) Smoked Cheddar, Bacon and Jalapeno Popper Mac & Cheese Pie topped with Buttery Smoked Cheddar Cra

• 8) Cheesy Chicken and Artichoke Lasagna

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Almost forgot to come back and vote .
Looks like my "to do " list just got bigger
Great job everyone !

Wow!  Talk about a tough choice when it comes to voting.  This is my most difficult decision of the week!  I can honestly say I would order any one of these dishes if presented to me on a menu and they all look to be executed to perfection.  Great job to you all!

What, no fatties?!! That's a first.  
roflmao.gif

My votes in...

It's all about presentation, since I can't scratch and sniff my monitor.

Excellent job everyone.

WC

PS-Does anyone know how to remove drool stains from a LED Monitor?

My votes in...

It's all about presentation, since I can't scratch and sniff my monitor.

Excellent job everyone.

WC

PS-Does anyone know how to remove drool stains from a LED Monitor?
When I vote, I just wear a handkerchief over my face like I'm robbing a bank in the 60's...that way I don't have to clean my keyboard and monitor..

Martin it did end. I am waiting for 1 more of the judges to reply back with their scores. If I dont get it by tomorrow ill go with what I already have and will put out the official results.

Congrats to S2K9K and DiggingDogFarm they are our winners this month. They tied in the public voting and DiggingDogFarm won the Judges vote. Congrats to you both.

I updated the original post with the Names of those who entered.

WOW I can't believe I won. I just entered for the fun of it and never expected to win. I am so stoked! Thank You! Jeff for this forum, I have learned so much here and it has built my confidence level up a lot. Thank You! Lisa and Todd for putting up the prizes, your support of this site is remarkable!!! Thank You! to everyone who voted (not just those who voted for me but everyone) without the participation it wouldn't be near as much fun as it was. So if you think you can't win trust me, you can! I never thought I would so everyone keep it going and get into the next Throwdown!!! CONGRATULATIONS to DiggingDog for being the real winner here, that Mac N Cheese looks fabulous!!! and Congratulations to everyone else who entered, everything looked GREAT and I think we are all winners!!!

Thanks again to Jeff, Lisa and Todd for making this all possible!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:icon_eek:
I'm shocked that I won!
Thanks everybody!
Thanks to all who participated and all who voted.
Special thanks to Brian, Jeff, Lisa and Todd for making it possible.
Congrats S2K9K!
I can't wait until the next throwdown! :wink:

~Martin

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all the contestant for great looking food...  Martin and Dave, congrats on the wins.... well deserved....  Dave

Congrats guys!! Throwdowns are much more fun when you're in it. Great job by all. Had mine all planned out but had no time. My mother has been in and out of the hospital the last couple months.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky