Apple Sausage Pork Loin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You know I was thinking of getting a loin and this inspires me to try the rolled roast thing. I needed a new idea for the smoker and messing around with some rolled roasts might get me back in the game! Thanks Disco!
I would give it a try. It is easy and gives a great result!

Thanks, Richie! The sauerkraut sounds brilliant!
Here is a pic if you want me to remove it please let me know.If want want to know how it is made let me know.
100_7852.JPG
Richie

Here is a pic if you want me to remove it please let me know.If want want to know how it is made let me know.
View attachment 381404
Richie
I'm with disco Richie. I always love reading the process behind the food...and is that Sauerkraut? Now you gotta share.. ;)
I was kind of surprised by the question. Let me see, do I want to see a cook from one of the best on the forums? Nah. Who'd want that!

Dang that looks good, I could stand a plate right now
Nice Job my friend

Gary

Disco, that looks amazing man.
Just the inspiration I needed to start branching out and getting a bit more inventive.
Cheers Pete
Liked..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky