Anyone on here smoking anything this weekend.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

CombatBarbecue

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 7, 2018
Appleton
Cold day out there, anyone one got anything going?? Suns out so would be a nice day. You all have a great weekend. Stay safe out there..Smoke ON!

! CharBroil Pic.jpg

I will be smoking my first pork butt and making some pulled pork out of it on Sunday. It will be cold out but hopefully at least stay clear.

I will be smoking a small brisket flat tomorrow after it comes out of the sous vide bath and spends the night in the refer. Temps will be in the 20's all day here.

Plan to make some ABTs and smoked mac n cheese tommorrow. Figured they'd be a good change up for a sunday dinner :)

20181209_093114.jpg

The pork butt has been going for a couple of hours now. This picture is from when I first put it on. I will send a final picture when it's all set. In about twenty minutes I'll be firing up some chicken wings for lunch while we wait.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky