• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Anyone on here smoking anything this weekend.

CombatBarbecue

Smoke Blower
Joined Dec 7, 2018
Cold day out there, anyone one got anything going?? Suns out so would be a nice day. You all have a great weekend. Stay safe out there..Smoke ON!

! CharBroil Pic.jpg

nkpal624

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 7, 2018
I will be smoking my first pork butt and making some pulled pork out of it on Sunday. It will be cold out but hopefully at least stay clear.

Braz

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 25, 2017
I will be smoking a small brisket flat tomorrow after it comes out of the sous vide bath and spends the night in the refer. Temps will be in the 20's all day here.

TomKnollRFV

Master of the Pit
Group Lead
Joined May 19, 2018
Plan to make some ABTs and smoked mac n cheese tommorrow. Figured they'd be a good change up for a sunday dinner :)

Carvendive

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 15, 2018
Today I'm giving the buttermilk brine a try with some LARGE turkey theighs.

nkpal624

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 7, 2018
20181209_093114.jpg

The pork butt has been going for a couple of hours now. This picture is from when I first put it on. I will send a final picture when it's all set. In about twenty minutes I'll be firing up some chicken wings for lunch while we wait.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.