Another T-Bone in My Ninja Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Another T-Bone in My Ninja Grill

So I’m doing another T-Bone, and I’ll use the Internal Temp Probe (Smart) on this one, again.

First I marinated it with "Kelchner's Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade".

I’ll set it for Grill, #6, at 126°, insert the probe & put it on the Grill, and close the lid. (The word "BEEF" lights up)
It first goes into a Pre-heat for about 8 minutes. The Words "ADD FOOD” Lights up, when it's done preheating.
Then after awhile big lettered words come up, saying “FLIP FOOD”, so I flipped it @ 108° IT.
Then it went up to 126° IT, before it said “REST”.
So I took it out & plated it with the probe still in it, until it said “END”.
The IT was at 140° when it said "DONE", so it carried over 14° while at rest for exactly 5 minutes.

It was Done exactly the way we both like our Steak. Nice & Pink inside, but not bleeding profusely.

We added a Vegetable Medley of Taters, Carrots, and Broccoli to the Plated Steak.

Thanks for Looking,

Bear

One T-Bone Marinating in "Kelchner's Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade", and Ready for a Ninja Attack!!
IMG_6647.jpeg

Preheating on Hi:
IMG_6648.jpeg

Steak on the Grill, and using Smart Sensor on this one:
IMG_6649.jpeg

Flipped @ 108°---Just About There:
IMG_6650.jpeg

Removed @ 126° to rest:
IMG_6651.jpeg

Carried over to 140°, the way we like it:
IMG_6652.jpeg

Nice & Pink all the way through---Perfect:
IMG_6653.jpeg

Add a Veggie Medley for Bear's Supper:
IMG_6654.jpeg

Putting out some great looking food on the ninja for sure! Steak looks great I would be happy to sit down to that plate any day!

Now that's a good looking Steak !!

Gary

That's a fine looking slab of beef John, and it's good to see you're eating veggies, Like! RAY

That T Bone looks perfectly cooked John. Just the way we like it too. Nice work on the veggies too. Great job once again.

Couldn't ask for a more obedient piece of equipment. . .That Ninja swings a mean sword!

Beautiful hunk of meat there Bear!

John

Thank You John!!
This thing has a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, it's Great!!

Bear

Wow that steak came out perfect!

Thank You Norm!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Now that's a good looking Steak !!

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Great looking piece of beef you have there Bear. Cooked to perfection !

Thank You 912!!
Yup---We prefer final IT to be between 138° and 142°.
This one was dead center "140", made easy with this Built in "Smart Sensor".

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky