Another round of PMBE - aka "Meat Candy"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

parrot-head

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 21, 2014
N Ky.
Poor Man's Burnt Ends are one of my favorites to make.  I did two roasts this time.

Started about 10 p.m. the night before.  When I woke up they were in the upper 160 range and

one of the roasts was within 5 degrees of the other.  They were both the same size.

Use the 5x8 tray for the overnight smoke portion and then used the Wedgie for the

cubed and return to the smoker portion.  FWIW - I didn't even fill the Wedgie up all they way - either

to the other end or up to the top.  When I returned the cubed ends to the smoker, they were in for

2 1/2 hours and it didn't even use all of the pellets.  I could have gotten 5 hours out of it if it

was filled all the way.

This looks delicious! I think it'll be the next thing I smoke.

What type of roasts did you start with and what was the IT when you cubed them?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky