Another idea.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
So, after finding out by trial and error. Not to mention reading more info on here. I found that my MPS will not work with my A-maze-n pellet tray smoke generator. The pellets kept going out. At first I thought that perhaps it was me. But after reading posts it seems as though they are going out due to O2 deprivation. Makes sense now that I think about it.
So I made use of my little grill I bought years ago.

P3160262.jpg

And this worked great! But, I'm finding that with my love for cold smoked bliss. I just threw in the towel...and a partially spent Lowes gift card. And got a Masterbuilt charcoal smoker. And will use that for my cold smoking. Nice rig. I'll be seasoning it and trying it out this weekend.

P4060316.jpg

Nice Steve!

Um, somebody got into your Stella's.
And worse than that, they didn't finish it. :mad:

LOL! Have fun! Supposed to rain here this weekend... :(

Reactions: Steve H
Nice Steve!

Um, somebody got into your Stella's.
And worse than that, they didn't finish it. :mad:

LOL! Have fun! Supposed to rain here this weekend... :(

It's going to be snowing here. That shouldn't stop me though!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky