• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Another good day for meat processing

olaf

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 4, 2017
Taking advantage of these last cold days garage is a good temp for holding my meat. Should have made more, 35# brisket-venison burger, 15# bratwurst, 15# hot Italian sausage, 10# snack sticks, 5# breakfast sausage. Tomorrow will be a day of packaging stuffing and a little smoking. Had to do a fry test of everything, yum

Attachments

pushok2018

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
Wow! Are you processing 80# of meat ??!! Not bad at all! :emoji_laughing:

DRKsmoking

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
That's the hard part, having to test all of the product.... Ha Ha , love the grinder set up, do you have it set with a foot on/off switch so hands are free.
David

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
Looks like some good eats coming your way!

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2018
One of the reasons I love living in Wisconsin. The cold winters are great for meat processing.

Looks great....

JC :emoji_cat:

olaf

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 4, 2017
That's the hard part, having to test all of the product.... Ha Ha , love the grinder set up, do you have it set with a foot on/off switch so hands are free.
David
No foot switch yet its something I want and then forget about once I put it all away

SWFLsmkr1

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
Yeah that is an old Dakotah water stuffer. I used to have the 5lb one. Not good to use in the RV now.
Eldon and his wife own the company now.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.