And It Just Keeps Coming!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm sure hoping spring is here soon..... We had 3ft plus drifts around our house, 6ft deep window wells full..... lots of shovel work for sure! All this said I think you got hit harder than we did.

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
I'm sure hoping spring is here soon..... We had 3ft plus drifts around our house, 6ft deep window wells full..... lots of shovel work for sure! All this said I think you got hit harder than we did.

It’s been a shit show civil… I’m thankful for the snow… but tired of the amount! We need it in the hills… not here to shovel and plow! 😂🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: civilsmoker
It’s been a shit show civil… I’m thankful for the snow… but tired of the amount! We need it in the hills… not here to shovel and plow! 😂🤷🏼‍♂️
The sad thing about is, I happened to be in a meeting with one of area water user committee members for Bingham Co. last week and they said we are still only at 60% because the ground saturation levels going into winter were next to nothing so most of this is just going to water dirt and not flow where it needs to go......... ie we need a very slow warm up or we will be lacking again....

45 minutes up the hill from my house - 3 feet. That's where the video was taken. Another 30 minutes - 12 feet. I used to have to drive "over the hill" in that stuff a couple times a month to an office in Reno. I don't miss that drive at all.

More's coming this weekend.

Thats a lot of snow.

I talk to some of the old timers here, they say every year its less snow but have not seen winds like this often. We had a 68mph the other day.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky