And It Just Keeps Coming!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
SNOW!!!

There are places round these parts that have 6-8 foot… and it keeps coming! Snow the next few days… Thankful for it, just hope when spring comes… it warms up slow…. 🤔

Snow was heavy later today…. And snowing hard right now!

But enjoyed a sunrise sipping some coffee with barely single digits…. Sunrise over The Grand Teton Mountains!

ADCE06D2-68DB-4C91-A62C-5567C5A88FFE.jpeg

Take care all!

That is one hell of a view Justin, tho I'm happier to see it on my computer screen than out my front window. I like things about a hundred degrees warmer than that looks, we hate the cold! RAY

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Great pic, im on the prairies here in Alberta, i miss the mountains. 8Ft of snow is nuts!. We are creeping up on fire season and i would gladly take a some of your snow. My fields are bare, gonna be a very scarey spring.

Corey

Hoping you all get some moisture, it is definitely scary when droughts hit… hoping you avoid one and it can help out the fire season not be so bad!

Great pic, im on the prairies here in Alberta, i miss the mountains. 8Ft of snow is nuts!. We are creeping up on fire season and i would gladly take a some of your snow. My fields are bare, gonna be a very scarey spring.

Corey
Supposed to be a couple of days of heavy snow down your way. Hope you get some of it--that would sure help.
Gary

Heck of a view Justin. I've had to use my snowblower three times for snowfall and once for drifts this year.

Chris

• Wow
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky