Am I the only one doing Santa Maria cooks lately?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ammaturesmoker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 31, 2015
0CEB0ED0-DF83-4046-B6AC-987236F77B2E.jpeg
1933528F-782D-45F9-9CC3-C480F0639DB4.jpeg
I have been getting back to my roots lately. Pit cooking over wood is how I grew up. I know slow smoking is the only way on a few things like brisket, pork butt and pork ribs. But everything else I have been doing on the Santa Maria grills as of late. It’s been unbeatable on flavor.

I'd like to get one to. I've heard that also Al, but I also heard you have to be careful as there are two and one is supposedly made very cheaply.

Chris

Yup that's the way I have done it for years check out my post on fathers day cook. For sure some great tasting food cooked that way..

Warren

Last month I used one for the first time at my nephews home. He has one in the backyard. It was a surprise birthday party and I did the grilling.
I had a blast cooking on it. Lots of fun! B

I'd like to get one to. I've heard that also Al, but I also heard you have to be careful as there are two and one is supposedly made very cheaply.

Chris
Gabby’s Grill is the one. Hit up Junior. He had makes every one of them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky