All your fault!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Berettaclayshooter

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 14, 2018
Elizabethtown, PA
Hey guys and gals,

After reading all these posts in this forum I now am a owner of a 36" Black stone griddle! So far just got it seasoned and make some chili lime shrimp tacos last night on it. I used to skewer and grill them, but a lot of the marinade would be lost. They were good grilled, now with the griddle I just dumped the bag and cooked them with the marinade, SO much better and faster. We usually use a grill basket for kabobs since I'm lazy and hate skewering them, the flat top will make this a lot better as well. My girls (3 and 7) asked what I wanted a griddle for and I told them you can cook a complete breakfast all at once since there is so much room. So breakfast will be in the very near furture, the youngest heard pancakes and she was sold!
:emoji_blush:

Hey guys and gals,

After reading all these posts in this forum I now am a owner of a 36" Black stone griddle! So far just got it seasoned and make some chili lime shrimp tacos last night on it. I used to skewer and grill them, but a lot of the marinade would be lost. They were good grilled, now with the griddle I just dumped the bag and cooked them with the marinade, SO much better and faster. We usually use a grill basket for kabobs since I'm lazy and hate skewering them, the flat top will make this a lot better as well. My girls (3 and 7) asked what I wanted a griddle for and I told them you can cook a complete breakfast all at once since there is so much room. So breakfast will be in the very near furture, the youngest heard pancakes and she was sold!
:emoji_blush:
Sounds great hope you enjoy it. Be sure to post up some pictures!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky