AC Legg Blend 105

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Biggy1

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 5, 2019
Houston Texas
AC Legg Blend 105 says an 11oz. bag seasons 25 #'s of meat , I have 12#'s of meat so how many grams should I use and how much cure 1 am I supposed to use ?

11oz for 25lb meat

you have 12 lb meat start off with 5.5oz mix. You can always add more if its not to your liking, hard to take out if you add too much.
Since it weighs different i cant help you with grams on it.
But as far as cure 1 for your 12 lbs you will need 2 level tsp plus just shy of 1/2 tsp

11oz for 25lb meat

you have 12 lb meat start off with 5.5oz mix. You can always add more if its not to your liking, hard to take out if you add too much.
Since it weighs different i cant help you with grams on it.
But as far as cure 1 for your 12 lbs you will need 2 level tsp plus just shy of 1/2 tsp
Appreciate it sir!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky