A Mountain Merry Christmas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

disco

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Oct 31, 2012
Canadian Rockies

I would like to wish all the kind members of SMF for their support, knowledge and good humour over the years.

To those who celebrate it, I wish you the merriest Christmas ever.

To those don't take part in Christmas, I wish you a happy winter season with the warmth of good times.

To everyone, I wish happiness, health and contentment for the coming year!

Disco

Thank you Disco & from my fam to yours, have a Very Merry Christmas & the Happiest of New Years my friend ! :newyear:

Thank you Disco & from my fam to yours, have a Very Merry Christmas & the Happiest of New Years my friend !
newyear.gif
The same to you, Justin. Is there anything better than Christmas with family?

Merry Christmas Disco. Real Christmas background in that picture.
Thanks! If you want a traditional Christmas, it is hard to beat the Canadian Rockies. The winters are beautiful here! Have a great Christmas!

The very best to you and your family, Disco, from me and my family!

Merry Christmas my friend!

Red
Thanks for all the help you gave me when I started out, Red. It was much appreciated. Enjoy your Christmas!

Disco

Thanks for all the help you gave me when I started out, Red. It was much appreciated. Enjoy your Christmas!

Disco

Disco,
Thank you for the kind words...but in your typically humble way, you give me too much credit, my friend, and not nearly enough credit to yourself. I'm positive I've learned much more from you than any small lesson you may have learned from me early on! I consider you one of the truly creative masters around here!

Red

Merry Christmas Disco, thanks for all your posts and recipes through the years. Much appreciated.

You better put a wall or door on your office though! 
biggrin.gif

Keep up the good work my friend.

Disco,
Thank you for the kind words...but in your typically humble way, you give me too much credit, my friend, and not nearly enough credit to yourself. I'm positive I've learned much more from you than any small lesson you may have learned from me early on! I consider you one of the truly creative masters around here!

Red
I don't how to respond except maybe blush. I have never considered myself up to the level of smokers like you and others who have inspired me. I question your judgement but thank you for your compliment.

Merry Christmas Disco, thanks for all your posts and recipes through the years. Much appreciated.

You better put a wall or door on your office though! 
biggrin.gif

Keep up the good work my friend.
Har, Red! I am a mountain man. I don't need no stinkin' door! Enjoy your Christmas!

Disco

Disco merry Christmas to you and yours fromme and mine.

You need a long white beard

Richie

It's been great to get to know you Disco!

Judy & I wish you & your family a wonderful holiday season as well!

Al

Thanks Disco.

I would like to wish all of your family and loved ones a Very Merry Christmas.

As for the New Year the main important thing is health, so I wish you all good health, and everything else is a bonus.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Keep Smoking.

Last edited:

Disco merry Christmas to you and yours fromme and mine.

You need a long white beard

Richie
Enjoy your family and have a great Christmas, Richie!

It's been great to get to know you Disco!

Judy & I wish you & your family a wonderful holiday season as well!

Al
Thanks, Al. I hope you and Judy have a great holiday!
Merry Christmas Disco.....

Joe
Thanks, Joe. I hope you get to enjoy some of your great products from your posts!

David

Thank you very much, Disco. And, a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to you and yours.

Joe
Thanks, Joe! Enjoy Christmas!
Thanks Disco.

I would like to wish all of your family and loved ones a Very Merry Christmas.

As for the New Year the main important thing is health, so I wish you all good health, and everything else is a bonus.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Keep Smoking.
Great thought, SM! I wish great health to you too!

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky