A Mountain Merry Christmas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Merry Christmas Disco! x 2, why not!!
A doubly great Christmas to you, too, Duke!

Merry Christmas Disco!  Wish I could send some of our sunshine your way. 

All our best to you and yours.

Ray and Catherine
Thanks, Ray! We will have sunshine and we are used to the cold! It's a mountain Christmas! Have a great Christmas.
Right back at ya, Disco!
Looking forward to another great year together....

Dan
Thanks, Dan! Another year of smoking sounds great!

David

Hope you had a fantastic Christmas Disco!! Thanks, as always, for your thoughtfully presented recipes and cheerful demeanor here on SMF!! Here's to a safe and prosperous 2017 and looking forward to more "Od Fat Guy" videos!!

Hope you had a fantastic Christmas Disco!! Thanks, as always, for your thoughtfully presented recipes and cheerful demeanor here on SMF!! Here's to a safe and prosperous 2017 and looking forward to more "Od Fat Guy" videos!!
It was a wonderful Christmas. I spent it with She Who Must Be Obeyed in one of the most beautiful places on earth. If you take the shovelling of the driveway out of the equation, it leaned towards perfect. I hope yours was even better!

Your cookhouse looks awesome disco! Hope you and your family had a great Christmas!
Thanks, Jay! We had a terrific Christmas. I hope yours was even better.

However, I am particularly enjoying the after Christmas World Junior Hockey Championship. Canada beat Russia yesterday and play the USA on New Years Eve! The best hockey of the year!

Disco

Had a great Christmas with family, couldn't ask for more! You know me living in Wisconsin, I've played a few games of pond hockey! Lol

Har! You could apply for your Canadian citizenship then!
When I was in my "formative years" of 12 to 17 there was a fish hatchery behind our place in the country. Perfectly square ponds 5'' deep that froze evenly with a kid friendly owner. All we needed was a smashed tin can, skates and a stick from the woods. Good fun and memories...

When I was in my "formative years" of 12 to 17 there was a fish hatchery behind our place in the country. Perfectly square ponds 5'' deep that froze evenly with a kid friendly owner. All we needed was a smashed tin can, skates and a stick from the woods. Good fun and memories...
Actually, when I was growing up, it was in Vancouver and it hardly ever froze. We played street hockey!
Man those were the good times!!!
If you guys ever make it here, the hockey game (and a smoke) are on me!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky