• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

A-maze-n smoker build

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010
Upgrading my pig cooker/smoker with 2 home made 6x8 a-maze-n-smokers. I presently add wood chunks over my pipe burner but have problems getting enough smoke to get a darker red color and more smoke flavor to my sausages.. Let me say these things are not easy to build and are well worth the money ordering from todd. Just recieved 5lbs of apple and 5lbs of hickory dust from todd and this should fix my problem. I spoke with todd when I ordered the dust and he was a great help with info about my build. Most people wouldnt bother to help with something like this because they arent making money.  Speaking with Todd for a few minutes, he sounded like a top shelf kind of person.

Getting ready to process 120 lbs of sausage to bring to the event in florida. will be posting my new smoke results here shortly.

Thanks for looking

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Todd is an Awesome Guy!

He is as Amazing as his product!

Bear

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Bear X2

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
If customer service is the issue, Todd is the man!

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
Best Looking A-MAZE-N-COPY I've seen yet

Hope to see ya at the Florida Gathering!

Todd

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.