A-maze-n smoker build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

boykjo

Renowned Sausage Maker
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Apr 28, 2010
Raleigh,NC
Upgrading my pig cooker/smoker with 2 home made 6x8 a-maze-n-smokers. I presently add wood chunks over my pipe burner but have problems getting enough smoke to get a darker red color and more smoke flavor to my sausages.. Let me say these things are not easy to build and are well worth the money ordering from todd. Just recieved 5lbs of apple and 5lbs of hickory dust from todd and this should fix my problem. I spoke with todd when I ordered the dust and he was a great help with info about my build. Most people wouldnt bother to help with something like this because they arent making money.  Speaking with Todd for a few minutes, he sounded like a top shelf kind of person.

Getting ready to process 120 lbs of sausage to bring to the event in florida. will be posting my new smoke results here shortly.

Thanks for looking

5a9dae3c_HPIM1244.jpg

Best Looking A-MAZE-N-COPY I've seen yet

Hope to see ya at the Florida Gathering!

Todd

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky