A-MAZE-N Products Hits #10,000 Orders Today!!!

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by tjohnson, Jan 4, 2013.

1. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hey All

Tonight, the 10,000th order was made at http://www.amazenproducts.com

This is a HUGE milestone for A-MAZE-N Products!!!!

Thanks to Everyone who has helped make this ride successful!!!

Todd

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
    ncsmokeu likes this.
  2. s2k9k

s2k9k AMNPS Test Group

[​IMG]

That is Awesome Todd!!! You deserve it!!!

Since I am still a little new around here, how long have you been taking orders?

3. [​IMG]Congrats Todd Job well done  In fact I just received my order tonight from you. so tomorrow I'll be firing up my smoke hollow with some summer sausage in it and was thinking about trying the newly received corncob pellets thanks again Todd, Ed Manguson

4. jarjarchef

jarjarchef Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Congrats! Very much desirved.....:sausage:

5. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I started playing with my first prototype in December 2009

We officially opened the doors at the end of April 2010

Switched to Volusion for our website in November 2010

10,000 Orders Since November 2010

6. roadkill cafe

roadkill cafe Smoking Fanatic

Woohoo!!! Congratulations Todd. As good as your products, prices and most of all, Customer Service is I'm sure the next 10,000 orders will be flying by before you know it. Keep up the great job and products.

Steve

7. That's Great News Todd....Congratulations!![​IMG]

8. s2k9k

s2k9k AMNPS Test Group

That is Awesome!!! Being a specialty store, that is a lot in 2 years! I totally agree with Roadkill, customer service has really helped you get where you are. Keep it up and the possibilities are endless!!!

9. Way cool!!!!

~Martin

10. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Congrats it's well deserved and goes to show sometimes good things do happen to good people

11. solaryellow

solaryellow Limited Mod Group Lead

Congrats Todd!

12. tjohnson

It's a pretty simple philosophy.....

- Treat people the way you want to be treated

- Admit when you make a mistake, then make it right

13. s2k9k

s2k9k AMNPS Test Group

That is very simple but not many people today can do that. I'm happy that there are still a few out there that can!

14. Congrats Todd! I have been very happy with my AMNPS and I love your pellets. Keep up the great work.

15. venture

venture Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Couldn't happen to a greater guy!

For those who haven't experienced Todd's great products and customer service?

Just do it!

Good luck and good smoking.

16. nepas

nepas Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Congrats to you Todd

[​IMG]

17. beernuts

beernuts Smoke Blower

Congratulations Todd. Your products and customer service are what makes you and your company a true success.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  18. Congrats man!  [​IMG]   [​IMG]    Glad to hear it  [​IMG]   Here's to 20,000  [​IMG]    Now you should smoke that hind quarter of beef to celebrate!  [​IMG]

19. fishwrestler

fishwrestler Smoking Fanatic Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

Congratulation Tod

[​IMG]

20. Congrats on hitting a milestone.  Hope to firsthand see you continue to grow and achieve new heights.  You know how to treat customers right and you have built a very loyal fanbase.  Keep up the excellent work.