A-MAZE-N pellets pricing

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

LaLaMatt

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 31, 2017
Where's the best place/pricing to pickup some A-MAZE-N pellets? I'd love to get them direct from their website, but their shipping costs to the West Coast basically double the price of the item, and the $49 threshold for free shipping is a bit steep for me.

I see Home Depot has the free ship to store option for them, and at $7.54 for 2lbs that looks pretty decent - but they have everything except Hickory (which is what I want!)

Anyone have any good lines on places to get the pellets - does the manufacturer ever do free/discounted shipping sales?

cheers,
Matt

You will receive a 10% discount coupon code in the box with your first purchase. Actually, I think they have slipped that in every box I have received, actually. Also, once you get their monthly newsletter (email) there are other bargain deals with coupon codes too. But I buy in the bulk size now. Better price and free shipping! Its worth it, and you will be glad you did.

Cabelas also caries A-Maze-N products if you have one local

I wait until I need $50 worth of pellets or what ever and then I order from A-Maze-N. Its easy to hit that mark.
Another option is to look here for sales. Todd posts them here frequently with a code for SMF users to use at checkout. I usually order 2-3 times per year.

Sportsman's Warehouse has A-Maze-N products but not the pellets. At least not here at my local store.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky