a litle help from the members is requested ( football kicker)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

miamirick

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 28, 2009
plantation fl
my son is a kicker and needs some exposure

go to YOU TUBE

type in "pat gay"

click on chaminade madonna kicker

help him get to college as a football player

thanks in advance

heres a link

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

Now what does he need from us??? I will help out in anyway but your kid can kick the s~~~out of that ball. All he needs is a Orange and Blue Jersey if you ask me. I obviously watched the video and what do you need me to do??

call muschamp and get him signed up!   that would be a dream come true!

icon_cool.gif

Now what does he need from us??? I will help out in anyway but your kid can kick the s~~~out of that ball. All he needs is a Orange and Blue Jersey if you ask me. I obviously watched the video and what do you need me to do??
I would imagine just going and watching it.  More hits on his video will increase traffic to it

icon_cool.gif

I am an alumni (class of 82) now. But I don't know the coach. I'm lucky that they let me back on campus for the games.

Rick,

That 4 second hang time is nice!

I sent a link to my hs son who loves sports of all types (plays baseball himself).  I imagine once he watches he will send it along to friends he normally shares sports videios with

Watched the video - man he can kick - looks like his kicks are going about 50 yards. Good luck to him ! 

I watched the video too, and Pat can kick the crap out of the ball, to say nothing for his reaching out to save a bad snap.  I'll be watching for him on ESPN in the coming years.

The video only has 130 views so far.

I'm with Mballi, Orange & Blue. I don't know how he wouldn't get a scholarship to College. The kids got quite a leg.

Your son looks like he can boot the ball. Great range for his size.  Does he have any teams looking at him now? National Signing day is in 3 weeks.. Most D1 schools have already offered for the 2011 year.. I saw he was not listed on Rivals web site. Good Luck in getting him seen everywhere, that is a lot of work. Hopefully his coaches are trying to help out also.  I have a couple of good friends that coach in D2 in the MIAA conference in Missouri I sent it to them. They both told me that in D2 & NAIA most kickers walk on and sometimes they earn a Scholarships.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/quicklist.asp?Page=1&Search=1&Sport=1&qs=&Position=15   Here is a link to the kickers listed on Rivals.

That's a Hell of a leg he has there!!!

What's his longest FG?

Last I checked the record at my High School was 48 yards.

It looks like he could go over that!

Best of luck to him Rick!!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky