A Fat Girl's Supper

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
can't stand "the todd", eric is too foo foo, dude wit da hair is a joke and as for bourdain.....i don't drink but i'd make an exception for him.

You had me hooked with the beans and cornbread...  the ribs and potatoes was just the icing on the cake...

The colder it get's the better that's looking, that's some comfart food right there.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

That corn bread, and the ribs, beans and taters too for that matter, all look amazing!!  Very nice, now I really want some cornbread with a little honey and butter on it!!  Im hungry again and I just ate lunch...LoL!!  Excellent Job there squirrel!!!

Dude, you have NOOOOO idea. Man, no going out in public for me atleast for a week after I eat cornbread and pinto's. I had not had them in a while. I guess I forgot.
icon_redface.gif

The colder it get's the better that's looking, that's some comfart food right there.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Dude, you have NOOOOO idea. Man, no going out in public for me atleast for a week after I eat cornbread and pinto's. I had not had them in a while. I guess I forgot.
icon_redface.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

What, no fogging the wal-mart.
icon_lol.gif
 Door bell ditch on aisle # 4.

Last edited:
Sorry for missing this one---FOR A MONTH !!

That's some great lookin' food there Cheryl!!

Thanks for showing it!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky