A Fat Girl's Supper

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's funny wildflower! I just heated up another plate of this goodness. Good thing y'all are all down wind!
icon_redface.gif

I must have missed your call, you did call didn't you, sure you did, didn't you, you didn't call did you :-(  
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif

Love love LOVE it!! I am soooooo hungry now!

I want Paula Deen to be my auntie, but now I'ma hafta check this Anne out too. I love me some potatoes (has nothing to do with being Irish!!)

I find myself boosting everything with salt pork these days. Toss in, let simmer, remove. (Try not to chew on it...) Best easy seasoning ever. I assume you use the hocks the same way??

Love love LOVE it!! I am soooooo hungry now!

I want Paula Deen to be my auntie, but now I'ma hafta check this Anne out too. I love me some potatoes (has nothing to do with being Irish!!)

I find myself boosting everything with salt pork these days. Toss in, let simmer, remove. (Try not to chew on it...) Best easy seasoning ever. I assume you use the hocks the same way??
Yes mam I do and then I lick them. I lick them like a mama cat feverishly licks her kittens.
icon_mrgreen.gif

icon_cool.gif

Now thats some amasing food you have there Cheryl. Now if I could just get my Fat girl to eat like that we would be well alot bigger for sure. but I would be really happy too. But I'm happy now and she is always on some sort of diet too. I like the carb one Ya to the Red Meat.

I love me some Tony Bourdain. He is smart *AND* funny (and WOW he is SO tall!)

but my Food Network Boyfriend is Guy. :) I think it's the hair.

a63e8b5e_Firie.jpg

I watch Giada for the food.
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif
Yeah, that's why I love Anthony Bourdain and Eric Ripert, too!   mmmmm. eric ripert...   todd english...  ming tsai...  gotta go watch some food channel now! 

I love me some Tony Bourdain. He is smart *AND* funny (and WOW he is SO tall!)

but my Food Network Boyfriend is Guy. :) I think it's the hair.

a63e8b5e_Firie.jpg

I watch Giada for the food.
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif
Yeah, that's why I love Anthony Bourdain and Eric Ripert, too!   mmmmm. eric ripert...   todd english...  ming tsai...  gotta go watch some food channel now! 

We went to Guy's first restaurant in Santa Rosa before he became the Food Network star. Lets just say it is a good thing he won the competition so he still has work. Now folks go there just so they can say they ate there

Todd English, Eric Ripert and Anthony Bourdain can come to my house for dinner anytime! That Eric Ripert is just plain hotness. Guy Ferry (That is his real name, not Fieri) is NOT invited to play in any of my reindeer games. I just find something really creepy about a middle-aged man thinking he's some kind of "rock star". His ego is way too inflated. Not that Anthony Bourdain is humbling, but he's a CIA graduate so I'll let him slide.
icon_mrgreen.gif

Guy is definitely a tool, but I like triple D.

Todd English, Eric Ripert and Anthony Bourdain can come to my house for dinner anytime! That Eric Ripert is just plain hotness. Guy Ferry (That is his real name, not Fieri) is NOT invited to play in any of my reindeer games. I just find something really creepy about a middle-aged man thinking he's some kind of "rock star". His ego is way too inflated. Not that Anthony Bourdain is humbling, but he's a CIA graduate so I'll let him slide.
icon_mrgreen.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky