A beautiful day to Smoke!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

justthebase

Original poster
Mar 5, 2016
Greetings from the Pacific Northwest! My name is Adam and I've been smoking for 4 years. I have a Brinkmann TMLE and a little homemade bullet style smoker.
About me; Currently serving in the Navy as a the Supply Officer on the finest fleet balistic missile submarine in the world. I deal a lot with food service professionally and largly it spills over into my personal life as a love for all things culinary. I'm a simple backyard cook and I throw meat themed parties. As a matter of fact, as I write this, I'm listening to the glorious sizzling of pork bellies being prepared for tonight's Bourbon and Bacon fest!!

Of course I've already read Jeff's book and myriad other bbq literature, and I'm really looking forward to picking up whatever useful nuggets I can from this revered forum!

Cheers!

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a rainy and stormy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky