A BBQ sauce that I have come up with

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

brucem609

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 30, 2009
South Jersey
I think it is not too bad for a newbie. It is really a doctored up BBQ sauce rather than a "Home Made".

3 bottles of hunts hickory and brown sugar BBQ sauce
1 small bottle of RED HOT peppar sauce
1 cup tightly paced light brown sugar
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1 table spoon finely ground garlic
3 teaspoons liquid smoke flavoring
1 teaspoon hungarian paprika

place all items in a pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for approximately 10 minutes. Let cool. Place in bottles to use.

The sauce is good...At least my friends LOVE it. I have used it on pulled pork, ribs, brisket. Give it a shot, and let me know anybodys feed back

I also like to mess with my sauces. I never make them the same and the family really likes my concoction and they keep asking me to make some. But since I have been smoking alot they really have quit asking for the sauce and they just enjoy the taste of the meat itself.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky