54 pounds of smoked pork

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mrmeats

Original poster
Apr 23, 2017
Michigan
Im smoking all the meat for my wedding today. 54 pounds of boneless pork loin. A gift from my boss for my wedding. All rubbed down with our homemade rub. Fit it all in my new smoker. As well as were smoking some venison steaks in my smaller dome smokers for dinner. Rub has cayanne pepper chili powder sugar salt black pepper garlic powder cumin paprika.

Thinking about flipping them after awhile. Not sure yet lol. Making me hungry. Venisons about to go on

I don't think I'd bother flipping maybe rotating if you know your hot spots. Nice looking load of meat,good luck with the wedding.Thumbs Up

Thnx guys. Sorry havent updated. Been really busy seeing wedding is tomm. But i will post final pics here in a few. I didnt flip them,just let em ride it out

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky