• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

4 Butts

carpetride

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 25, 2008
I did one for me and 3 to give to friends.  The FEC looks a little empty with such a small load in there.  The front two were really small at about 4 pounds and the rear two were just shy of 9 pounds.

chef willie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 31, 2010
those look great...what a lucky coupla friends you have,,,,waiting to see the pulled pics

lght

Meat Mopper
Joined May 26, 2008
Looks good and your right about it looking empty.  I have a few neighbors, friends that always ask me to call them whenever I have room in my smoker.  I'm always surprised to see how fast a neighbor will run to the market to pick up meat when I have room.  I don't charge for smoking, but they always make sure to bring a 12'er along with whatever meat I'm smoking for them.  It's always a win win in my book!

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Looks good and your right about it looking empty.  I have a few neighbors, friends that always ask me to call them whenever I have room in my smoker.  I'm always surprised to see how fast a neighbor will run to the market to pick up meat when I have room.  I don't charge for smoking, but they always make sure to bring a 12'er along with whatever meat I'm smoking for them.  It's always a win win in my book!
Sounds like you've got things figured out.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
The butts look great, waiting on the pulled pics!

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Those are some fine looking butts there!!!

Waiting for final pics!

Bear

roller

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 10, 2010
Hold on I have to run to the store.....They look great !!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.