3 Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage's Stuffed Mashed Potato Loaf, Fresh Salsa Salad and Mozza cheese sauce Pic heavy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well David, you win again my friend. Got the loaves all done a little while ago and they are in the fridge. Just fired up the smoker and will be putting these on shortly. Made a couple tweaks to what you did but basically the same thing. I'll keep you posted sir....

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Well David, you win again my friend. Got the loaves all done a little while ago and they are in the fridge. Just fired up the smoker and will be putting these on shortly. Made a couple tweaks to what you did but basically the same thing. I'll keep you posted sir....

Robert

Thank you Robert , that is a very nice compliment when someone thinks what I make is worthy of trying .
I am sure yours will be a winner for sure.

David

Now that is unique!
I like it, looks like it'd be tasty, very pleasing to the eye and palate.

Thanks Chile for the love and the comment

Yes it was a little different , had the sausages and wanted to try something a little different.
Was real good . It sagged a bit either from the weight of the potatoes or the sausage juice as it cooked more .
And the cheese sauce , was good. But again when cooling it would thicken or set, just needed more milk or butter and reheated when used again

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky