20x42 offset stick lone star grillz smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cda

Original poster
Nov 23, 2022
So, I have had the smoker fro about five months. It is seasoned and used. Not for the cooking side, but My question is there a Maximum temperature that you let the main chamber get to???

Just trying to make it last, and look good, yes it is a tank!!

Thanks

Where’s the pics?!
I have their 24 x 48 and love it! I can’t remember on the max temp, but I keep mine (or try too, which can be hard during the summer in AZ) under 300.

Reactions: cda
I've had my 20x36 for just over 2 years. The highest it has gotten is about 350°. It was for a short time after adding a split. My splits used to be too big. Went to a mini split and life is good. Once these things get at temp they cruise to a beautiful finish.

I've had my 20x36 for just over 2 years. The highest it has gotten is about 350°. It was for a short time after adding a split. My splits used to be too big. Went to a mini split and life is good. Once these things get at temp they cruise to a beautiful finish.
Thanks

I have the charcoal main chamber tray.

I started using it. Gets a little hotter

I do not leave the smoker when I do

Or, only close the lid for a short time.

Just wondering maximum temperature, not cooking wise, but people let the main chamber get to??!

Have had it about six months, it is seasoned

Just do not want to blister the exterior paint!!!!

Reactions: MadMax281
Thanks

I have the charcoal main chamber tray.

I started using it. Gets a little hotter

I do not leave the smoker when I do

Or, only close the lid for a short time.

Just wondering maximum temperature, not cooking wise, but people let the main chamber get to??!

Have had it about six geometry dash subzero months, it is seasoned

Just do not want to blister the exterior paint!!!!
In general, most charcoal smokers can reach temperatures between 225°F and 400°F 1.

My question is more that I do not want to bubble the exterior paint.

I have had it since about March 2023 and have used it about three times a month

I have the 20x42 pellet version and it gets to 450.
Have not taken it that high, don't think I ever will, but I don't think there would be any issues.
For most BBQing you should never get that high.
I think about 320 is highest mine has gotten.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky