2023 N. FL Gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Unfortunately April is a busy time of year for me doing my part to feed America
Take the private plane and bring a laptop. We have internet and running water for you.

Would be glad to have you but I understand.

I have marked the Calander as well and plan on attending. It will be good to see the south Fl people again so soon as well with meeting some new N Fl folks.

Reactions: bmudd14474
Sorry i'm late to the party! I'm there, marked it on the calendar and submitting PTO!

Can't wait to see new and old faces...even some ugly ones :emoji_laughing:

* Edit * I also did not receive the notification but I do have the "mention" alert turned on. Also checked my spam folder 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
dougmays dougmays I checked and you had email notification turned off for @ and quotes. Not sure why it showed you it was checked but it should be good now.

Tempted!

Attachments

• f48d0984_PICT0127.JPG
    f48d0984_PICT0127.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 22
Tom hope y'all can make it

Well it's a done deal. Unless somebody says they don't want me there, I'm in. Got airline tickets booked yesterday, hotel reservations made, and rental car lined up. I'll be flying into Panama City Beach on Thursday morning and heading to the hotel that's right by the gathering, which bmudd14474 bmudd14474 mentioned in the opening of this thread. Anybody in the area wanna get together Thursday afternoon / evening for libations and / or dinner?

Robert

Reactions: jaxgatorz

Well it's a done deal. Unless somebody says they don't want me there, I'm in. Got airline tickets booked yesterday, hotel reservations made, and rental car lined up. I'll be flying into Panama City Beach on Thursday morning and heading to the hotel that's right by the gathering, which bmudd14474 bmudd14474 mentioned in the opening of this thread. Anybody in the area wanna get together Thursday afternoon / evening for libations and / or dinner?

Robert
I would love to come meet you and have a few drinks. Not far from me here in Jax. Unfortunately life, ( taking care of mom) prevents me from doing so. I would love to see Jerry and his wife again too..I was out there in 06 or 07 and had a blast !! Maybe next time. Have a blast and take lots of pictures !

Robert

That will be great Robert... We'll put you in the running for ''Furtherst Traveled Award''

Robert look forward to meeting you and you won't be the only one in the area that day/night.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky