2 whole pigs on a cinder block pit and a 20 year marine corps reunion

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
For dinner we will fire up the pizza oven for pizzas tonight

Pizza came out Awesome! Took about 3 minutes to cook.

nice..............
icon14.gif

Terrible pic but that's one of the done briskets. Took it to 203 and super juicy. Did them hot and fast with a Texas style rub. After picking off a piece I'm a believer in hot and fast. 8 and 7 lbs flat cook at 300 toon 6.5 hours. Juicy

We injected both pigs today. One Cuban style and the othe with apple juice , vinegar,and rub into the mix. One pig is 55 and the other 50 lbs. the 45 lber I will cook on the cinder block pit for I think 6 hours or so. The Cuban style will be in the la Caj China. It will take 4 hours. More pics of the pigs, ribs, and chicken quaters to follow tomorrow.

Made some frogmore stew for dinner. My buddy whipped it up. He's from South Carolina and he did a great job.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky