2 racks and a small chicken on stick burner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

motolife313

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 27, 2016
IMG_8057.JPG
IMG_8050.JPG
IMG_8058.JPG
Brined the chicken last night and put rub on St. Louis ribs last night. Chicken and rib rub from Weber, seems to last a really long time to becuase it's so fine. Should be done in few hours. I'm guessing the chicken will take 3 or so at 250. It's a small chicken maybe 4.5 pounds. I'm taking a ride on a bike and get good service up about 1/2 mile from my house

Reactions: yankee2bbq
IMG_8063.JPG
IMG_8060.JPG
This pic is after being on only 1.5 hours, looking good already

Reactions: bdskelly
Looking good from my house. Cant wait to see the results

Pdx 4:00 bring beers. I made some mac and cheese and tossed that on about 45 minutes ago. Chicken was at 155 at 3 hours in. I'm going to check it again soon or actually just put BBQ suace on

Just checked still at 155 20 minutes later. I just sauced the ribs too because they said they were at 195 or more 3.5 hours of cooking. Is that normal for u guys cooking at 250? I'll let them go 4 hours. Maybe more. Might suace twice

Pulled chicken pretty much, I put a little maple syrup in the sauce and think it was a bit much
IMG_8078.JPG
IMG_8077.JPG
IMG_8070.JPG

Looks real good Moto.

Point for sure.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky