13 Vegetable and Venison Soup

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking soup Inda! Mighty hearty and comfort looking, that will warm your belly for sure on a day like today! Temps are supposed to crash here in PA from 50s to the teens in a few hours.

Looks great, I have always loved soups of any kind, mom made them a lot when I was a skinny kid lol being diabetic has cut down some of the ingredients some but sometimes you just have to do what ya gotta. A slice of cheese goes very well also,snow missed us jake sorry you got it all,10 here and wont get a whole lot better today.

I could eat a bowl or 3 of that for sure and with the cold they're calling for, we may need a bowl or 3... :emoji_grinning:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky