100 mph goat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
Central Florida (Sebring)
Code:
Two Tennessee rednecks are out hunting, and as they are
Code:
walking along they come upon a huge hole in the ground.
Code:
They approach it and are amazed by the size of it.
Code:
  The  first hunter says, "Wow, that's some hole;
Code:
I can't even see the bottom.  I wonder how deep it is."
Code:
  The  second hunter says," I don't know, let's throw something down and listen and see how long it takes to hit  bottom."
Code:
  The  first hunter says, "There's this old automobile
Code:
 transmission here, give me a hand and we'll throw it in and  see".
Code:
  So they pick it up and carry it over,  and count one, and
Code:
two and three, and throw it in the hole.
Code:
  They are  standing there listening and looking over the edge  and they hear a rustling in the brush behind them.
Code:
  As they turn around they see a goat come crashing through the brush, run up to  the hole and with no hesitation, jump in head  first.
Code:
  While they are standing there looking at each other, looking in the hole and trying to figure out what that was all about,  an old farmer walks up..
Code:
  "Say there," says the farmer, "you fellers  didn't happen to see my goat around here anywhere, did you?"
Code:
The  first hunter says, " Funny you should ask, but we were just standing here a minute ago and a goat came running out  of the bushes doin' about a hunert miles an hour and jumped headfirst into this hole here!"
Code:
The old farmer said, "That's impossible.
Code:
  I had him chained to a transmission!"

ROTF.gif

That transmission must have been a hurst 6 speed high performance t -56 to get that goat to 100 under a 10.0 time

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky