• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

100 gallon build

abaralnek

Fire Starter
Joined Apr 29, 2012
here is a quick build ive been doing for a friend. this build is going much quicker than planned,i haedlt have any anytime into this build so far. the smoker will be mounted to a premade pull cart that my buddy had,hopefully its up to the task.ive been in such a hurry to finish this that i really havent taken many pics. ill try and get more once i get it mounted to the cart

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
Abar, morning....
Nice looking smoker...... Lots of cooking room... I like the 3 slide out shelves... makes for a pretty much universal cooker....
Have you considered an "upper air inlet" in the FB door, directly across from the FB/CC opening... UAI's work well for moving heat from the FB to the CC without having to add additional air to the fire.....

Dave

abaralnek

Fire Starter
Joined Apr 29, 2012
Thanks guys. I did plan to add the upper intake along with stiffening the firebox door,hoping to get a little time this week to finish it up

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.