#1 Song on the Billboards the Day You Were Born

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
smokerjim smokerjim
It's ok . Really . Gonna have to hook up the turntable .
20200906_112908.jpg

I also think Mike Douglas was the Lead Singer for Kay Kaiser in the 50's.

Ok, then try this ... my wife’s :emoji_disappointed:

I’ll trade you even up for Diana Ross ... you can even keep Mary Wilson and Florence Ballard

Try switching to #1 Movie ... might score better ... funny, both ours were Marilyn Monroe movies ... Monkey Business and Bus Stop.

Well, I love Motown, so maybe not from my perspective. But that film is a classic, with Rex Harrison and Audrey Hepburn. Worth a view.

Reactions: MJB05615
i've never seen mine "my fair lady" so not sure if i scored any better.
My movie was Flaming Star . Western with Elvis Presley .
I have that album too . What the heck is going on here ? I'm looking around for Rod Serling !
20200906_173511.jpg

Chili's link says it's "It's Now or Never" from the Pelvis, however billboard says it's "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka dot Bikini" by Brian Hyland. I'll take the latter thank you very much.

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: Fueling Around
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky