#1 Song on the Billboards the Day You Were Born

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1599486723609.png
1599486723609.png

Reactions: PPG1
Buttons and Bows by Dinah Shore on the day of my birth.

Stay by Maurice and the Zodiaks on my 12th birthday

Just as a side note, it says my parents were listening to "I'm looking over a 4 leaf clover" when I was conceived 38,154,666 mins ago (Lord help me but that's a looooong time ago. :emoji_astonished: :emoji_astonished:)
Gary

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pc farmer and PPG1
Great thread John. I checked out the other #1 stuff in the year I was born as well and this is what I found:

One Has My Name (The Other Has My Heart) by Jimmy Wakely . Great--Old country music is my favorite!!

Joan of Arc (movie). Perfect--early and late Medieval weapons is one of my big interests.

Gary
Glad you like it Gary, seems lots of others do to as I thought they would.
A little mindless fun for folks in these crazy days is a good thing to help with stress.

Singing the Blues, Guy Mitchell tied with Love Me Tender by Elvis

Just as a side note, it says my parents were listening to "I'm looking over a 4 leaf clover" when I was conceived 38,154,666 mins ago (Lord help me but that's a looooong time ago. :emoji_astonished: :emoji_astonished:)

WOW!!! they had four leaf clovers during the Ice Age Gary. Who'd a thunk it. :emoji_laughing:

Just joshing ya buddy
Chris

FWIW: My parents would have been listening to Why by Frankie Avalon. Good Grief

I Can't Stop Loving You...Ray Charles. 6/62...JJ

I'm a little Too Old !!!
Those who were born before the 50s have little chance of having a Great Song from their Birthday.
Those born in the 60s have the best chance of a Great Song, because there were so many Great Songs in the 60s!!

Bear

Reactions: PPG1
Those born in the 60s have the best chance of a Great Song, because there were so many Great Songs in the 60s!!
i guess i'm not one of the lucky ones mine was come see about me by the supremes! your right though about alot of great songs from the 60's

i guess i'm not one of the lucky ones mine was come see about me by the supremes! your right though about alot of great songs from the 60's

LOL---I got to like them, eventually:
When I was young, I worked 8 hours a day at Bethlehem Steel, and 7 hours a day (at night) at a Gas Station.
The owner (my boss) had a Stereo in the office, and the only records he had were "Albums of The Supremes", so I got kinda used to them to the point of liking them quite a bit. Didn't have many Gas customers between 2 AM & 6 AM anyway!!!

Bear

Reactions: MJB05615 and PPG1
LOL---I got to like them, eventually:
When I was young, I worked 8 hours a day at Bethlehem Steel, and 7 hours a day (at night) at a Gas Station.
The owner (my boss) had a Stereo in the office, and the only records he had were "Albums of The Supremes", so I got kinda used to them to the point of liking them quite a bit. Didn't have many Gas customers between 2 AM & 6 AM anyway!!!

Bear
Imagine that. I worked blast furnace at Bethlehem Steel and pump gas at a Sinclair Gas station in Johnstown Pa

Reactions: Bearcarver
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky