#1 Song on the Billboards the Day You Were Born

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Find the #1 Song on the Day You Were Born

Mine is, 'Hello, I Love You' by The Doors

Last edited:
Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean, always liked that song but didn't know why lol

Reactions: PPG1
After seeing all the other responses I was starting to feel old so thank you sawhorseray

You are more than welcome PPG1! I was born during a time when it appears a singer knew how to carry a note, and the musicians most likely knew how to read music. Of course I grew up in more of a Ina-godda-divida time, the drugs were probably a lot better then. RAY

Reactions: MJB05615 and PPG1
Reactions: sawhorseray
You and I have got to hook up sometime

My wife doesn't allow contact with complete strangers, but I'm retired and have been for quite awhile. I can be found right here most days. Oh, and welcome to SMF, it's a great place to be! RAY

My wife doesn't allow contact with complete strangers, but I'm retired and have been for quite awhile. I can be found right here most days. Oh, and welcome to SMF, it's a great place to be! RAY
Well Ray I may be 6 years younger then you but I grew up with Iron Butterfly, Eric Burdon, Doors Great drugs and rock and roll. I retired 1 month ago and listen to classic country now. If you ever find your way to South Carolina give me shout out.

Reactions: sawhorseray
Baby love , by the Supremes. I really hate having to spin that year wheel all the way back to the 60's....

Runaway by Del Shannon. I guess Winterrider and I share the same Birthdate. What a small World. LOL.

Well Ray I may be 6 years younger then you but I grew up with Iron Butterfly, Eric Burdon, Doors Great drugs and rock and roll. I retired 1 month ago and listen to classic country now. If you ever find your way to South Carolina give me shout out.

You can bet I will! I listen to a lot of Willie, Hank Jr, and some old Ray Price stuff when he was singing with Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys. More than anything tho I listen to BB King, got hep to the B when I was 13, seen him 30 times or more before he passed. I like Bobby Blue Bland a lot too, Stevie Ray, and Buddy Guy. I like the blues. I retired 14 years back, haven't missed working one bit, not even a little. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky