• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Zuppa Toscana

ofelles

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 16, 2019
looks delicious and filling. I will have to try it with spinach instead of the kale. Thanks!

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
looks delicious and filling. I will have to try it with spinach instead of the kale. Thanks!
I recently made Chicken Escarole soup. More tender than Kale and another Italian classic with great flavor...JJ

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
I recently made Chicken Escarole soup. More tender than Kale and another Italian classic with great flavor...JJ
That sounds like a good soup to try. Though, it would probably be just for me. The one who must be obeyed is funny about eating chicken. She'll eat chicken and broccoli. But won't eat chicken soup. It looks like good soup to have with a toasted sandwich.

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
Damn Steve that is some good looking soup! Looks fairly easy to make too doesn't require 100 ingredients to make! Thanks for sharing I hope to give it a try soon.

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Damn Steve that is some good looking soup! Looks fairly easy to make too doesn't require 100 ingredients to make! Thanks for sharing I hope to give it a try soon.
Thank you! And you are welcome. There is a bit of prep with getting everything cut up and ready. But after that it is a breeze.

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
That soup would have been perfect for the weekend ice storm we just went thru.

Point for sure
Chris

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
That soup would have been perfect for the weekend ice storm we just went thru.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks for the like! God, I hate those ice storms. Hopefully you didn't get any damage.

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
That is some really good looking stuff Steve!! Having spent all day Saturday making 4 different soupl to stock the freezer, I'm about loaded right now but this has definitely been bookmarked for the next round. Excellent job and congrats on the carousel ride my friend!!

Robert

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
That is some really good looking stuff Steve!! Having spent all day Saturday making 4 different soupl to stock the freezer, I'm about loaded right now but this has definitely been bookmarked for the next round. Excellent job and congrats on the carousel ride my friend!!

Robert
Thank Robert! We usually have soups once a week during the cold season.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Late Again!!
Looks Mighty Tasty!!
Nice Job, Steve!!
Like.

Bear

Fueling Around

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
Yum
I love Italian inspired soups. I actually like most soups.
The one who must be obeyed is funny about eating chicken. She'll eat chicken and broccoli. But won't eat chicken soup. ...
Mine is the other way around. She prefers chicken in soups. French onion is the beefiest she will go.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
Steve that is very close to a soup I am making for tomorrow. Likes
Richie

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.