Zuppa Toscana

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
looks delicious and filling. I will have to try it with spinach instead of the kale. Thanks!

I recently made Chicken Escarole soup. More tender than Kale and another Italian classic with great flavor...JJ

Reactions: ofelles and Steve H
I recently made Chicken Escarole soup. More tender than Kale and another Italian classic with great flavor...JJ

That sounds like a good soup to try. Though, it would probably be just for me. The one who must be obeyed is funny about eating chicken. She'll eat chicken and broccoli. But won't eat chicken soup. It looks like good soup to have with a toasted sandwich.

Damn Steve that is some good looking soup! Looks fairly easy to make too doesn't require 100 ingredients to make! Thanks for sharing I hope to give it a try soon.

Damn Steve that is some good looking soup! Looks fairly easy to make too doesn't require 100 ingredients to make! Thanks for sharing I hope to give it a try soon.

Thank you! And you are welcome. There is a bit of prep with getting everything cut up and ready. But after that it is a breeze.

That soup would have been perfect for the weekend ice storm we just went thru.

Point for sure
Chris

That soup would have been perfect for the weekend ice storm we just went thru.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks for the like! God, I hate those ice storms. Hopefully you didn't get any damage.

That is some really good looking stuff Steve!! Having spent all day Saturday making 4 different soupl to stock the freezer, I'm about loaded right now but this has definitely been bookmarked for the next round. Excellent job and congrats on the carousel ride my friend!!

Robert

Reactions: Steve H
That is some really good looking stuff Steve!! Having spent all day Saturday making 4 different soupl to stock the freezer, I'm about loaded right now but this has definitely been bookmarked for the next round. Excellent job and congrats on the carousel ride my friend!!

Robert

Thank Robert! We usually have soups once a week during the cold season.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky