ys640 grill grates

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mrbeef

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 17, 2015
SE Iowa
I'm really thinking of ordering the ys640 and was curious how well it grills without the grill grates. I'm just trying to save money on unnecessary upgrades. If there's anything else anyone recommends for upgrades I'd love to hear it or anything else that's unnecessary. Thanks.

Howdy Mr. Beef. I never cooked on a Yoder, but in my old Rec Tec pellet cooker, those GrillGrates were the best accessory I ever purchased! I turned out a whole lot of perfectly seared steaks and burgers on it with the GG setup.

Red

Howdy red. Yea, I said what the hell and ordered them with my ys640 this morning. I'm like a kid in a candy store right now! I hate the waiting game.

Congrats Mr. Beef! I've never heard or read a bad word about those Yoder pellet grills...I expect you'll be very happy with it!

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky