YouTube Learning Curve

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HarleySmoker417

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 31, 2018
Branson MO
Good Morning Ladies and Gents,

OK so I was just made aware last night that all of my Videos stopped at 5:01... after delving into this I found the issues and it was a PEBCAC error. I have exported all of my vids again and re-uploaded them in their entirety. Please stop by and let me know what you think.

here is the Lates Video posted by TheBBQnTech.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Reactions: Chef Perry
Nice job on the videos Harley. One suggestion that I have: When you mention someones youtube video, site or an acronym - have a caption pop up on the bottom of your screen with the link or what the acronym stands for.

Chris

Thanks for that, I will be adding cards back onto the vids for the other YouTube channels, they were there on the originals.

Let me ask this AL, what is the difference between embedding the videos and posting a link to my channel?

I don't know the answer to that, all I know is you can embed a video, but you can't advertise your channel unless you are a paid sponsor on here.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky