Young Kansan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

protegenoob17

Original poster
Jun 8, 2015
Hello all, I'm Caleb from kansas.
I started smoking right when I turned 21, bought my first smoker. Which is the char broil gourmet smoker. Not knowing much I picked this up on sell at walmart. Did my first brisket and came out like shoe leather lol. Stop smoking for awhile and watched tons of videos and read different forums. Mainly this one. Alot of great info. Since then I've done chicken and another brisket which came out great and a few weeks back I smoked 4 slabs of spare ribs. I have yet to make my chicken or ribs dried out, so I must be doing something right. I'm actually looking at other models or building a smoker. I'm turning the El cheapo smoker into just a plain Jane grill.
c2d3559e951c14e4bc57f0b34938beec.jpg
e9ba0b1c31ced2c427a346e57c0aec00.jpg
dae364514621f87877b76fd0f3bae7b3.jpg
5a9d6ff4645901e601e3ab7ea2415c78.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from another beautiful and warm day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Nice Job !!    Looks Great

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky