You know your BBQ King Fu is good when:

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You know your Q is great when your buddies Yankee wife who really deep down hates your guts ask you how in the world you made it so good.Then shows up at your house with fresh meat and begs you to make her some more.

Joe, As a teenager (fakeID), I did that a couple of times for my best friends father, who taught me a lot of what I know today. Ironically, his name is Joe too :)

KE

Hi KE, Gotta watch those Joe's .. lol .. How long have you been smoken"? Tonight I am studying a food course I have to take tomorrow "Safe handeling of food" it's an 8 hour class and a test at the end of it .. yippie... lol .. Catch ya later and welcome aboard

Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky