yesterdays cheese a thon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oregon smoker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
gouda, Harvati, brie, gorganzola, provalone and mild cheddar. about four hours total for the cheddar, apple chips and pellets with lump mesqite layered.
b5c356a6_during.jpg
42a87d5a_enoughsmoke.jpg

icon_cool.gif

Now that sure is alot of smoke there. I'm wondering how that Gorganzola is gonna take to the smoke. Please give us a run down on how they taste in a couple of weeks OK??

i will most certainly update on the gorganzola and havati. there is a cheese company down in southern oregon that make a smoked blue and a "oragonzolla" that are fantastic, (actually word class Medals) and if this first round with the blue is even edible i will be thrilled (the gorganzolla was an experiment at best)
icon_cool.gif

Looks like someone is going to be very anxious for the next couple weeks waiting on the cheese to mellow... LOL

Looks Great...

Great looking cheese smoke . Was just thinking of doing some myself but just got back from a business trip and can hardly get out of the chair I am so tired

Great looking pics, great post as well. All I need is for the weather to break a bit and I will also be in the cheese business again. Come on Spring!
icon_razz.gif

Great looking cheese smoke . Was just thinking of doing some myself but just got back from a business trip and can hardly get out of the chair I am so tired
i here that, next week i am in oregon, washington and idaho back thursday and off to vegas for monday-wednesday (work) then home and off to seattle no real rest for two weeks.. but the good news i am going to break down this weekend and sample last weeks efforts....your right i couldnt hold out lol

Great looking pics, great post as well. All I need is for the weather to break a bit and I will also be in the cheese business again. Come on Spring!
icon_razz.gif
i feel for you guys back there since originally from way, way upstate NY , but our winter has been mild, in comparison  here in SW Washington so i have been taking advantage

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky