WSM BB's and ABT's chisoxjim style w-pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
thanks,

a big test for ribs for me and how they turned out is how they tase cold from the fridge the next day. About to have some

the rest will be for lunches for my wife during the week, and a bunch will be frozen for future ABT filling, and some bbq pork fried rice.

ribs were really nice cold from the fridge, had about 4 bones. Sweet smoke from the apple and oak raeally settled in. Meat had a nice tug last night, and even firmed up more in the fridge.

WSM getting a rest today, heading off to Chicagos Chinatown for lunch(perhaps some clams in black bean sauce, chow fun noodles, etc.)

thanks to all who checked out the thread, and special thanks to the folks that took the time out to comment, thats what SMF is all about.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky