Wow!!!!!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dono

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 7, 2007
St-Hubert, Quebec, Canada
I feel like I've earned a medal, or at least gained a little respect from my fellow smokers, to whom I bow humbly for exsperiance, for I see my rank has risen to " FIRE STARTER" i am nolonger a newbie for now I know enough to be dangerous HA!!! I new this day would come
icon_lol.gif

I'd like to thank the acadamy and all those who have licked thier fingers after eating at my table, and for those who have not yet reach this nobel rank I can only say, someday to too will know just enough to be dangerous

thank you thank you thank you
icon_twisted.gif

There's nothing like the feeling of accomplishment!!

Sounds like you're at the top of the "Satisfied Customer" list. Glad to know that you're enjoying your smokes, how about some Q Views in the future?

Dono-
congrats on reaching the staus of "Fire Starter" and "Knows Enuf to be Dangerous!" It's all about being helpful and supportive to your fellow members!

Someday (after they finish revising the OTBS nomination requirements - that's a hint boys!), you will meet the requirements and be nominated by one us us here. Until then, learn, smoke, post pictures of your smokes,be friendly and helpful and w'll be watching ...
icon_lol.gif

Congrats !!

Not to worry, DonO. Just keep Q'ing, posting and helping others. If you do that, it will just be a matter of time.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Skip

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky