WOW that looks good

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

canlcain

Original poster
Mar 22, 2011
I'm new here. I'm outside of Atlanta was in Tonawanda, NY for 12 years. Just recently got a new electric smoker and used it last weekend, got a little carried away the first time and smoked 3 racks of spare ribs, pork butt and chicken. Nope don't miss the snow At All. Grew up in the south and like it down here. Do miss the mild summers though. lol Was looking for new things to smoke, I started with my daddys old smoker boy was it a pain but it did work good, now I'm spoiled being able to cook more and easier with the new one. Wanted to try something different so I google and found this site. Looking forward to new ideas and receipes. I'm a food network freak too.

Welcome to SMF. There are a lot of very friendly & knowledgeable folks here to help you. I urge you to sign up for the free E-course. It will give you the basics, & even if you are an experienced smoker you may learn something new. Then start asking questions. Good luck & glad to have you aboard. Don't forget we all love Qview! Now, if you would, go to the roll call section & introduce yourself, so we can give you a proper welcome.

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. I moved your thread to the roll call section so you can get a proper welcome

Hello and hope you enjoy the SMF group of people alot of information here.
welcome1.gif

Welcome to SMF!

Get ready to gain a few pounds.

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

hello, and welcome to the SMF. Looking for new ideas/recipes? You've found the right place. It's all good my friend.

From the South, time up North, back to the South... the only real question (besides your great food) is where your college football loyalties lie? (no wrong answer unless you

like UGA :)

Go Gators!

P.S. We party well with UGA before the cocktail party, afterword... depends :)

Welcome to SMF - glad to have you here with us - lets see some qview too

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky